Diarrhea is a very common condition that affects almost everyone of all ages. It is the body's reaction towards anything that is not acceptable in the system. Diarrhea in itself is not an illness; however, it can lead to dehydration if not given attention. And dehydration, specially among infants and older people can lead to so many serious complications.
There is no reason to be embarrassed about buying diarrhea ments. You can shop online from the privacy of your own home and learn more about our range so you can get the right product for your needs. EMBARRASSMENT FREE SHOPPING PRIVATE
- Buy diarrhea ments online from the privacy of your own home EASY
- No embarrassing charges on your credit card bill DISCREET
- Discreetly packaged in a courier bag and delivered to your door. BLUSH FREE
- No blushing when you run into someone you know at your local store. RESEARCH
- Learn more about the products you're interested in without prying eyes. Choose from a wide selection of brands and types to suit your personal needs. What are the common causes of diarrhea?
There are many causes why a person experiences loose bowel movement or medically termed as diarrhea. It is usually caused by certain foods and drinks that upset the digestive system. It can either be because these foods have a bad effect on the stomach such as spicy foods, too much acid, caffeine or sodas. It may also be caused by an allergic reaction towards certain foods such as celiac disease or gluten intolerant or lactose intolerant.
Certain medications can also affect the stomach and disturb the natural flora of the GI tract or gastrointestinal tract. One very common example is antibiotics. Infections either viral or bacterial or other organisms may also cause diarrhea. These are usually diagnosed as intestinal flu. What are the common symptoms of diarrhea?
What are the common ments?
- The symptoms of diarrhea can be broken down into non-serious and complicated diarrhea. Complicated diarrhea may be a sign of a more serious illness.
- Non-serious diarrhea symptoms: abdominal bloating or cramps, thin or loose stools, water stool, feeling of urgency to move, nausea and vomiting.
- Serious or complicated diarrhea is characterized by the above with the addition of the following: blood, mucus or undigested food found in the stool, weight loss and fever.
In mild cases of diarrhea, you can simply increase fluid intake to prevent dehydration and you may also take some over the counter products that will help restore natural rhythm after a few doses.
Prices are Inclusive of GST (sales Tax).