Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplements
Sometimes it is hard to get enough essential fatty acids and omega 3's from our diet. Omega 3 oils help to maintain healthy joints, skin and circulation. Omega 3 are an important part of your diet because of the way they integrate with membranes of every cell in the body.
When Omega 3 is processed by the body, these translate to EPA and DHA long chain fatty acids. These then provide many healthful benefits for the body to function at its best. What is the best source of Omega 3?
Omega 3 fatty acids are best derived from high fat content fish like tuna, mackerel, herring, sardines and salmon. They can also be sourced from crustaceans, shellfish and krill. What are the standards in choosing the highest quality Omega 3?
- The higher the DHA content, the better
- The purity and method of taking out toxic contaminants
- The source where it came from
Note that New Zealand has the cleanest marine environment so the oceans surrounding the country where most fish are harvested are naturally free from high levels of toxins found in other parts of the world. Omega 3's may help with the following health conditions:
- May help to promote healthy blood circulation.
- May assist in the maintenance of joint mobility.
- May be beneficial for promoting healthy skin.
- May assist with period pain
- May help with inflammation
- May help support healthy cholestrol levels
- Assists in the maintenance or improvement of general Well being.
- Degenerative Diseases
- Omega 3 fatty acids have long been linked to reduced risk of acquiring degenerative diseases such as heart disease, hypertension, diabetes and cancer among many others.
- Mental Disorders such as ADHD, autism, poor coordination, dyslexia, anxiety, depression and bi-polar disorders can all be improved through increased intake of Omega 3. Because the brain is 60% fats, the fats that we consume greatly influence its performance. Omega 3,
- as it penetrates the cell membranes, it makes is more flexible and more receptive to incoming signals.
- Cognitive Functions such as improving and providing sharper memory, clarity of thinking and mental agility are also part of Omega 3's expertise.
Prices are Inclusive of GST (sales Tax).