Craving a good nights sleep? There is nothing better then waking up rested and refreshed.
There are times in our lives when we would love to catch up on sleep. But sometimes when we know we need to sleep it can be hard to switch off, relax, and dose off. What are the common sleeping problems?
Sleep disorder or sleeping problems does not only involve difficulty falling asleep. It can also include staying asleep, frequent waking up, general restlessness, nightmares and troubling thoughts. What stops you from sleeping?
There could be a number of reasons why you can't sleep. This can be due to some medical conditions like common colds and cough to emotional distress, relationship issues and anxiety. It can also be because of poor diet and lack of exercise or lifestyle patterns. Whatever the reason maybe, you sure want to get some help to get you resolve your specific sleeping problem. What are the most common sleep remedies?
You will be surprised to learn that there are a lot of ways to help you get through your sleep problems. Before popping a pill, you ought to consider several natural sleep remedies. Here are a few to consider:
Check out our range of sleep support remedies
- Do a regular exercise routine and make sure to do this in the morning. Studies have shown that regular exercise helps boost melatonin, the hormone responsible for inducing
- Engage in relaxation techniques such as yoga and visualization. Being in a relaxed state of mind will greatly improve well-being and this will aid in getting better sleep at night.
- Take a warm bath. Warm baths with a little drop of lavender essential oil can ease your way to sleep mode.
- Listen to soothing music. Music is one of the most practical and cheapest ways to get you to sleep. It relaxes both the mind and body and relieves you of any anxieties.
- Drink warm milk or herbal tea. Both of these are known aids to accelerate sleeping hormones to work to your advantage.
- You can also take supplements that are made of natural ingredients with known properties to improve on sleep patterns.
Prices are Inclusive of GST (sales Tax).