Thrush or candidiasis is a common problem woman can experience. It is important to candida and thrush promptly so that symptoms do not spread to your partner or other body parts. There is no need to be embarrassed about buying thrush ments, research the products you need and buy them online and have them shipped to your door in 1 to 2 business days. EMBARRASSMENT FREE SHOPPING PRIVATE
- Buy thrush ments online from the privacy of your own home EASY
- No embarrassing charges on your credit card bill DISCREET
- Discreetly packaged in a courier bag and delivered to your door. BLUSH FREE
- No blushing when you run into someone you know at your local store. RESEARCH
- Learn more about the products you're interested in without prying eyes. Choose from a wide selection of brands and types to suit your personal needs. What is thrush?
Thrush is a fungal infection that affects the female genitalia or vagina. It is caused by the yeast fungus called Candida spp. These fungi naturally lives on the skin and around the vaginal area and these are usually harmless. When the immune system is properly functioning and there is balance in good bacteria, this type of fungus live harmoniously in the system. However, when the condition gets rather friendly for Candida spp to thrive, it will start multiplying exhibiting a number of symptoms to appear. It usually thrives on warm, moist and airless parts of the body; hence, vagina is its most favorite location to infect. Other parts that may be affected are the groin, the mouth and nappy area in babies. Who are commonly affected by thrush?
It was recorded that more than 50 percent of women around the world will experience having at least one bout of thrush in their lifetime. In most instances it simply develops without any reason but there are certain factors that triggers candidiasis to develop and these include: getting pregnant, taking antibiotics, uncontrolled blood sugar levels, as well as weakened immune system. What are the most common symptoms of thrush?
What are the recommended ment for thrush?
- Vaginal thrush that is characterized by thick, creamy white discharge, fondly called as "cottage cheese" like discharge.
- Itchy, red and sometime painful around the outside of the vagina or vulva.
- Some women may experience pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse or while passing urine.
There are occasions when the symptoms will disappear on its own. However, it may take a while and the discomfort can be quite irritating. Why wait if you can get fast and immediate relief. Here are options to consider:
- Topical ment either in a form of vaginal suppositories or cream that you insert into your vagina with an applicator. This is usually done once because these ments sometimes come in single dose application. There are also the topical cream to provide relief from itch and redness on skin around vagina or vulva.
- Oral medication in the form of tablets. There are two options available: the single dose and the two doses. Whichever is your option, it is always best to see your doctor to get a the correct diagnoses.
There is no reason to be embarrassed about buying antifungal medications. You can shop online from the privacy of your own home and learn more about our range so you can get the right product for your needs.
Prices are Inclusive of GST (sales Tax).