There are some products we can be a little red cheeked about buying at our local store... There is no need to be anxious or embarrassed, you can learn all about the products you're interested in without prying eyes and have them discreetly shipped to.
EMBARRASSMENT FREE SHOPPING PRIVATE
- Buy cystitis products online from the privacy of your own home EASY
- No embarrassing charges on your credit card bill DISCREET
- Discreetly packaged in a courier bag and delivered to your door. BLUSH FREE
- No blushing when you run into someone you know at your local store. RESEARCH
- Learn more about the products you're interested in without prying eyes. Choose from a wide selection of brands and types to suit your personal needs.
For most woman, urinary tract infections are just part of life. Women tend to get recurring bladder infection more than men. Perhaps it can be attributed to the fact that women have shorter urethras so it is easier for the germs to reach the bladder. For this reason alone, women are more prone to this condition.
Where is the urinary tract?
In order for the urine to pass and be processed, there are several parts involved in performing this task successfully. It includes the bladder and the kidneys as well as the tubes that connect these two parts. These are called the urethras.
What is urinary tract infection?
When the urinary tract is invaded by microbes or organisms that cannot be seen by the naked eye, this can cause infection. Fungi, virus and bacteria can all cause this; however, bacteria is recorded to be the most notorious in causing urinary tract infection or UTI. In normal instances, these bacteria are easily removed from the body even before they cause harm that translates to symptoms. But there are occasions when the body's
natural defenses become weak and so the bacteria can overpower it and lead to infection. It is good to note that all parts of the urinary tract can be infected but the most common among women is the bladder infection.
Page updated 20/06/18 5:24:48 AM