Buy Alanase Nasal Spray For hay fever and Allergies (Beconase, Vancenase).
Alanase with Beclomethasone Dipropionate (The main ingredient in Beconase of Vancenase) is a hayfever and allergy nasal spray for relief of the nose.
It works by reducing inflammation and swelling in the nasal passageway using a corticosteroid. Swelling in the nose can make it harder to breath so treating your allergies or using this product a few days before you are exposed to allergens is a great way to fight the symptoms of hayfever and allergies.
This Pharmacy Medicine is available from New Zealand without a prescription.What does it treat?
How do I use Alanase?Adults & Children Over 12
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Vasomotor rhinitis
- Runny Watery Itchy Eyes
- Runny Nose
- Never take more than 400mcg a day. Two Sprays in each nostril twice a day.
Alanase 50 Aqueous Nasal Spray comes in a 20ml bottle and is for short term use once you have control over your allergies you may want to lower the dose to one treatment a day. If symptoms reoccur then you may resume twice a day treatment. It is best to use this product on a regular basis to avoid attacks of allergies and hayfever.
It can take 2 to 3 days to build up your dosage before you begin to feel relief, this why it is a good idea to use as a preventative measure if you know you are going to be exposed to allergens over the next few days.Are there any side effects?
As with every medicine there may be side effects, these are usual mild to moderate and nature and go away. If you experience any side effects which persist or become more intense in nature be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist. Side effects may include:
If you get any of the following side effects contact your doctor:
- Sneezing directly after you spray.
- Headaches directly after you spray
- Taste or Smell during spraying
Precautions and WarningsStorage and Use:
- Dry irritated throat
- Nose Bleed
- Red Eyes
- Misty Vision
Consult your doctor before or during using alanase if:
- Write the date on the box after opening and go not use for more than 3 months after opening.
- Keep out of sunlight or direct heat
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use this product for more than 6 months at a time unless advised by your doctor.
- Do not use this product if it shows signs of tampering.
- Do not use this product after the expiry date on the box.
Contact your doctor is you
- You are pregnant, planning to be pregnancy, breast feeding.
- Have allergies to Beconase or its ingredients
- Get regular nose bleeds
- Have had nasal surgery recently
- Have recently used systemic steroids
- Are under the age of 12.
- You are using other hayfever tablets, drops, steroids or nasal sprays.
Add this product to your shopping cart today. Customer Declaration:
- Become pregnant while using this product.
- You experience visual disturbances.
- Experience allergic reactions (swelling of lips and mouth, wheezing, rash, hives, fainting, breathing problems, faintness, itchiness.
- Start to feel unwell when using this product
- Develop symptoms on infection (discharge, bleeding, swelling, fever and pain).
- If symptoms do not improve within seven days.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE