Back PodAs seen on Good Morning and One News.
A back stretching device developed by a kiwi physio to support stretching and open up the chest and upper back during times of chest pain, strain and headaches from sitting hunched over a computer all day.
- It works by stretching your back in the opposite direction to how you sit all day to help correct issues caused by poor posture in front of a computer or desk.
- Place under the shoulder blades with three pillows to stretch your back out after a day hunched over a desk
- Use for a few minutes each day to support good posture
- Relax tight a sore chest and back
- Support posture and assist relief from neck pain, headaches and a sore back associated with sitting all day.
- Made from a super strong plaster with a rubber layer.
- Also works to stretch the calf muscles and stretching ankles.
- Developed by a New Zealand Physio
- Comes with stretchings, massage techniques and postural suggestions to support a healthy spine.
- Can be used while sitting or driving.
- To start off you want to introduce some pillows under the neck
- Place the device under your body in the middle of shoulder blades
- Place your arms behind your head on the pillows so you can relax.
- This helps stretch your spine in the opposite direction to how it has been bend forward all day. Hold each position on the back pod for 30 seconds, you can wriggle around to work the back pod over the whole area and assist stretching and help loosen things up. Use for a few minutes each night to relax the spine.
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE