Benzac AC 2 5 Percent 50g
Benzac AC 2 5 Percent aids in the treatment of acne by killing the bacteria that causes acne and cleans clogged pores that causes blackheads and whiteheads.
What is acne?
- Kills bacteria
- Contains acrylates copolymer beads absorb excess oil
- Releases glycerol, which reduces the risk of irritation
- Does not excessively dry the skin
- Comes in multiple strengths
Acne is a type of skin disease that affects the hair follicles of the face, chest, and back. Both male and female get acne during puberty due to hormonal changes. Acne can come in many forms: whiteheads and blackheads, zits and cyst.What factors stimulate the appearance of acne?
There are many factors that play a role in acne production. Some of these are: heredity, oily and fatty foods, improper hygiene or dirt accumulated on the face, stress and cosmetics.What are treatment options for acne?
- The most simple and practical way to manage pimples is change of lifestyle. Consistency is the key in maintaining healthy skin and keeping acne at bay. Get enough sleep, eat healthy diet and drink plenty of water.
- Another way to deal with acne is to maintain a regular skin care regimen that starts with mild cleansing, exfoliating and use of antibacterial acne treatment cream.
Benzac AC 2 5 Percent aids in the treatment of acne by killing the bacteria that causes acne and cleans clogged pores that causes blackheads and whiteheads.What are contained in this product?
Silicon Dioxide, Benzoyl Peroxide, Carbomer, Acrylates Copolymer.What is dosage recommendation?
Please follow these simple steps to get maximum benefit:
- Always start acne therapy with lower strengths either 2.5 percent or 5 percent
- Wash your hands then dry thoroughly before applying the product.
Are there any warnings and pre-cautions?
- Squeeze a small amount onto your finger
- Rub a thin film on the affected areas
- Apply once daily
- Leave it on the skin for two hours
- Rinse with water
- After three days if you do not experience any discomfort while it was left on the skin, proceed with the treatment.
- Apply every evening and leave on all night.
- The length of treatment varies on each person's condition.
- After a month, have your physician or pharmacist check on your condition to evaluate efficacy of product on your specific condition.
No need to find a park at your local shop buy Benzac AC 2 5 Percent 50g online at great price shipping nationwide to your door.
- Store below 25 degrees Celsius and keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- To be used strictly as directed.
- Do not use BENZAC AC Gel if you have an allergy to benzoyl peroxide or any ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, mouth, angles of the nose and sensitive areas of the neck.
- If accidental contact should occur, rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- Contact may cause irritation.
- BENZAC AC should not be applied to damaged skin.
- Do not use BENZAC AC with any other acne products that are used on the skin unless your doctor or pharmacist has told you that you can, as this may cause your skin to become red and sore.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight or other sources of ultra-violet light. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or intend to become pregnant or breastfeed.
- If you are not sure if you should start using BENZAC AC, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE