Betadine Ointment 25g
Protect against common skin infections with Betadine Ointment 25g. It is a useful antiseptic that can be used to help relieve infected nails, tinea and abrasions. It can also be used to prevent infections from minor burns, cuts, blisters and bruises.
What are the benefits of using this product?
- Kills bacteria, fungi and viruses that cause skin problems
- Helps relieve infected nails, tinea and cuts
- Can be used on blisters, tinea, chicken pox sores, boils and ringworm
- Assists to prevent infection
What are the features of this product?
- Useful bactericidal, sporicidal, fungicidal and virucidal ointment
- Easy to use antiseptic
- Contains 10% Povidone-Iodine
- Does not stain fabrics permanently
- Non-irritating when applied to skin
What does it contain?
It contains Povidone-Iodine 10% w/w equivalent to 1% w/w available Iodine.
How to use it?
Carefully apply on the area that needs to be treated. Do it two to three times a day. And make sure the ointment doesn't come into contact with your eyes. Apply directly to the affected area two or three times daily. May be bandaged, in case of deep or puncture wounds, or serious burns consult a doctor.
Are there any precautions?
Make sure to read the label prior to use. Use only as directed. For external use only. Not to be ingested. Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use if you are hypersensitive to Iodine. Avoid application over large areas of skin. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Check the ingredients to determine if you are sensitive to any of the contents. Do not use beyond expiry date. Discontinue use if rashes, redness, itchiness or irritation is experienced.
Buy one online at a great price.
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE