Claratyne Syrup 100ml
For fast relief from symptoms associated with perennial and seasonal rhinitis or hay fever take Claratyne Syrup. It can also give relief for symptoms and signs of chronic urticaria or hives and other signs of skin allergic disorders. It is specially formulated for children or those individuals who have difficulty taking tablet form medications.What are the benefits and features of Claratyne Syrup?
- It provides immediate action for the relief of symptoms associated with perennial and seasonal rhinitis or hay fever.
- It also provides immediate relief from signs and symptoms of chronic urticaria or hives and other signs of skin allergic reactions.
- Great for children who do not like taking tablets
- Helps with persistent sneezing, clogged nose, runny nose, teary and itchy eyes, or sometimes red eyes with burning sensation.
Allergies come in many forms. But it is usually seasonal hay fever that seem to arise during spring, when there is pollen present in the air. This because during this season, the plants pollinate and produce a multitude of pollens to re-generate and reproduce.What are the symptoms?
There are certain individuals who suffer from what is most commonly known as seasonal rhinitis as well as seasonal conjunctivitis. Some of its widely experienced symptoms are: persistent sneezing, clogged nose, runny nose, teary and itchy eyes, or sometimes red eyes with burning sensation.What are in this product?
Propylene Glyco, Glycerol, Citric Acid, Sucrose, artificial peach flavour, water, Sodium Benzoate as preservative.What is the recommended dosage?
Are there any warnings and precautions?
- Chidren 1 to 2 years old are recommended to take 2.5 ml once a day.
- For children 2 to 12 years old weighing less than 30kg. are recommended to take 5ml. once a day.
- Children of the same age group but weighing more than 30kg. are recommended to take 10ml once a day.
- Claratyne Syrup is not recommended to be given to children under one year old unless prescribed by a doctor.
No need to find a park at your local shop, buy Claratyne Syrup online at a great price shipping nationwide to your door.
- There are instances when a person may experience the following side effects: nervousness, headache, fidgeting and sleepiness.
- It is very unlikely to cause drowsiness but in case you do, please refrain from driving or operating heavy machineries until after 8 hours upon taking the medication.
- You must consult with your doctor prior to taking this medication if you are: pregnant or lactating; have liver or kidney problems.
- Do not take a double dose. In case you forget to take your daily dose and missed it but remember 12 hours more than your next dose is due, then you take it immediately. However, if you remember less than 12 hours before your next dose, skip it and take it when your next dose is due.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of young children.
- Store it in a cool dry place below 30 degrees Celsius or 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE