Clinicians B Complex 60 Tablets
If you are not satisfied with your current brand of B vitamin complex or you think you may need to take a B vitamin supplement, you may want to check out Clinicians B Complex. These are essential nutrients necessary for the proper functioning and maintenance of the nervous system as well as overall health and well-being.How can taking Clinicians B Complex help me?
What is unique about Clinicians B Complex?
- May support the nervous system.
- May support proper function of energy levels.
- May provide support for hair, skin, eyes and liver health.
What are the common signs of a B complex deficiency?
- Includes Vitamin C for more potent antioxidant and stronger support of the immune system.
- Updated formulation to help provide a higher dose of B vitamins
- No PABA and nicotinic acid.
- Okay to take alongside conventional medication.
- You can take it alongside a multivitamin.
- Suitable for all age groups.
- Long-term use will not pose danger or harm.
- Cost effective because of once a day dosage.
What is contained in this product?
- Skin disorders that include dermatitis, dry skin, cracks at the corners of the mouth, frequent bruising and wounds that do not heal easily.
- Fatigue, which can be related to muscle weakness, lack of coordination and muscle pain or soreness.
- It may also be possible that numbness or tingling in the fingers and toes may develop.
- Other symptoms that may occur are confusion, headaches, insomnia or irritability.
Vitamin B1 (thiamin) 25mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 10mg, Vitamin B3 (niacin) 2.5mg, Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 25mg, Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 50mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 25mg, Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) 12.5mcg, Folic Acid 200mg, Biotin 12.5mcg, Choline 50mg, Inositol 50mg, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA) 25mg.What is the dosage recommendation?
Take one capsule daily with food.Are there any warnings and precautions?
No need to find a park at your local shop buy Clinicians B Complex 60 Tablets online at great price shipping nationwide to your door.
- Niacin may cause a slight skin flushing. This is a beneficial response.
- B complex vitamins are considered safe and well tolerated, in all age groups even while pregnant and breastfeeding.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from the reach and sight of children.
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE