Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup 200ml
Do you have a minor upper respiratory infection but would prefer to take a more natural approach in helping your system recover? You may try taking Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup.
It may assist in soothing your throat and helping to clear your airways. It is formulated using a powerful herbal formula made from dried ivy leaf which has known properties that may help to thin mucus and moisten the dry irritated membranes of the airways.How can taking Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup assist me?
What is unique about Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup?
- It may help soothe the throat and clear the airways.
- It may help to thin mucus and moisten dry the irritated membranes of the airways.
- It is made with a powerful herbal formula - dried ivy leaf.
- This has a track record of 20 years in 40 countries worldwide.
What is contained in this product?
- It does not contain alcohol, sugar or artificial colours.
- It has a pleasant taste, which makes it easy for children as well as adults to take.
- The dried plant extract is standardised, which means there is a consistently measurable amount of active ingredients every time the product is taken.
- It is a well-tolerated formula suitable for children under 6 years of age.
Active Ingredients in each 5ml dose: Hedera helix (ivy leaf) dry extract (5-7.5:1) 35mg Also contains: citric acid, natural cherry flavour, potassium sorbate, sorbitol 1.93mg/5ml (sugar substitute), xanthan gum, purified water.What is the best way to take this product?
Using the enclosed measuring cup the following dosage may be administered: Adults and children over 12 years: 5ml 3 times daily Children 6-12 years: 5ml twice daily. Children 2-6 years: 2.5ml twice daily. Children under 2 years of age: 2.5ml twice daily
Note: It is best to shake the product well before administering.Are there any warnings and precautions?
Avoid using if allergic to ivy leaf or fructose intolerant (sorbitol may cause diarrhoea in sensitive individuals at low doses) Occasional GI complaints may occur in sensitive individuals Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Consult a health professional before taking due to insufficient studies in this areaNo need to find a park at your local shop buy Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup 200ml online at great price shipping nationwide to your door.
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE