Coloxyl Drops 30ml
Coloxyl Drops is for immediate relief from constipation especially formulated for infants. Simply mix with formula or juice for a more convenient way of administering the medicine.How can taking Coloxyl Drops Help?
By providing immediate relief to infants who suffer from constipation.
If adults define constipation as the absence of bowel movement, in infants it is attributed to passage of hard and dry stool. Because the infant's diet is purely liquid, it is expected that they will easily pass soft stool.
This condition happens when the baby shifts from breastmilk to formula or when he starts to eat solid foods.
It is quite common for older babies to experience constipation due to this situation and this can be resolved with a simple alteration in his diet. But if this not possible, you can also resolve the issue by giving a mild laxative to immediately provide relief.
Coloxyl Drops is one trusted brand that can be easily administered. You simply mix with formula or juice so that you get instant results.
Coloxyl drops are used to relieve constipation in children and infants. Place the drops into the bottle when feeding or into fruit juice.What are the ingredients of this product?
Poloxamer 100mg/ml, Ethanol 3.6 percent w/w, glycerol, sorbic acid, purified water, caramel and milk chocolate flavours.
Under 6 months - 10 drops three times daily
6-18 months - 15 drops three times daily
18 months-3 years - 25 drops three times daily
Over 3 years - use coloxyl tabs 50mg.How to properly use this product?
Are there any warnings and precautions?
- In order to ensure accurate measure of medicine, use only the syringe provided.
- Gently pull back the plunger until the syringe fills to the mark that corresponds to the dose for your child.
- The mark should line up with the top of the surface of the barrel rim.
- After use, replace the cap on the bottle and wash the syringe
Warnings and Precautions:
- Store below 30 degrees
- To engage Child Resistant mechanism, fully tighten cap after use.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing
- Not for Prolonged Use. - may lead to diarrhoea and abdominal pain.
- Give plenty of water and fibre in the diet.
- Seek doctors diagnosis before using laxatives in children and infants.
- Can initially cause abdominal pain.
No need to find a park at your local shop buy Coloxyl Drops online at great price shipping nationwide to your door.
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE