Crystaderm is a necessity for your first aid kit as it can be used for the treatment of many skin conditions. It is the most potent non-prescription antibacterial topical treatment available.What are the advantages of using Crystaderm?
What causes bacterial infections of the skin?
- It is non-prescription topical treatment for many skin conditions.
- It can help treat minor skin infections
- It can help prevent development of infections in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
The most common cause of skin bacterial infection are open cuts, wounds or any type of skin opening where bacteria can easily penetrate. Poor hygiene and becoming in contact with contaminated objects or an infected person are also reasons why a person may catch skin infections.What are contained in this product?Active ingredients:
Lipid stabilised Hydrogen Peroxide 1 percent w/w.Inactive ingredients:
Glyceryl monolaurate, glyceryl monomyristate, polyoxyethylene (100) stearate, propylene glycol, anhydrous citric acid, sodium hydroxide, sulphuric acid, sodium oxalate, salicylic acid, disodium edetate, sodium pyrophosphate, sodium stannate and purified water.What is the recommended dosage?
Are there any warnings and precautions?
- Clean the wound with water and a mild soap before applying Crystaderm cream.
- It should be applied 2-3 times a day, or when needed to the affected areas.
- If an occlusive dressing is used, one application a day may be sufficient.
- A dry film may appear on the skin after application; this can be easily washed off with water.
No need to find a park at your local shop buy Crystaderm online at great price shipping nationwide to your door.
- Keep away from reach and sight of young children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Discontinue use if you experience any irritations.
- Tell your pharmacist or doctor if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients of crystacide cream.
- The treatment period should not exceed 3 weeks.
- If symptoms persist for more than 3 weeks consult your doctor.
- Crystacide cream should not be used in the presence of iodine, permanganate or any other strong oxidising agents.
- Crystacide cream is generally well tolerated and not associated with any serious side effects.
- However, a mild sensation or burning may be experienced for a short time after application.
- If you experience prolonged irritation of the skin or any other ill effects, tell your pharmacist or doctor.
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE