Elevit with Iodine Tablet 100s
Women who are planning to conceive, are already pregnant, or are breastfeeding, have special nutritional needs that are there to help consider the fetus that is forming inside their womb. In order to help the baby inside the womb have a normal and healthy development, pregnant women should take specially-formulated supplements.
Elivit with Iodine Tablet contains a combination of multivitamins and minerals mothers and expectant mothers need to help meet their increased recommended daily requirements. It has been clinically proven to help reduce the risk of neural tube defects like spina bifida by 92 percent.What are the advantages of Elevit with Iodine Tablet?
What are the ingredients?
- Contains high levels of folic acid
- The only clinically proven pregnancy supplement that will help reduce the risk of neural tube defects like spina bifida by 92 percent.
- When taken before pregnancy, it will help prepare your body to become fit for carrying a child.
- Because it contains high levels of iron, it will help prevent dietary iron deficiency, a very common condition among pregnant women.
- When taken after birth, it will help replace all lost nutrients during childbirth as well as help assist with the much needed nutritional uptake when breastfeeding.
Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1) 1.55 mg, Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 1.8 mg, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 19 mg
Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 10 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 2.6 mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 4.0 mcg
Ascorbic acid (as calcium ascorbate 100 mg
dihydrate) (Vitamin C)
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 500 IU 12.5 mcg
Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 15 mg
Biotin (Vitamin H) 200 mcg
8 Minerals and trace elements
Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 60 mg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 250 mcg
Calcium (as calcium hydrogen phosphate 125 mg
anhydrous, calcium pantothenate and calcium ascorbate dihydrate)
Magnesium (as light magnesium oxide, 100 mg magnesium phosphate-dibasic trihydrate and magnesium stearate)
Phosphorus (as calcium hydrogen phosphate 125 mg anhydrous and magnesium phosphate- dibasic trihydrate)
Copper (as cupric sulfate anhydrous) 1 mg
Manganese (as manganese sulfate monohydrate) 1 mg
Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate) 7.5 mg
Contains lactose and sucrose. Gluten free.?What is the dosage recommendation?
Are there any warnings and precautions?Do not take ELEVIT with IODINE if:
- Take one tablet daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Take Elevit with Iodine if possible for at least one month before pregnancy, throughout pregnancy and the breast-feeding period.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet.
No need to find a park at your local shop buy Elevit with Iodine Tablet 100s online at great price shipping nationwide to your door.
- You have had an allergic reaction to ELEVIT with IODINE or any ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet. ( Symptoms of an allergic reaction include swelling, itching, rash or breathing difficulties.)
- You have kidney disease
- You have excessive amounts of vitamin D, calcium or iron in your blood
- Your body cannot process copper or large amounts of iron
- The package is torn or shows signs of tampering
- The expiry date printed on the pack has passed. If you take this medicine after the expiry date has passed, it may not work as well.
- If you are not sure if you should be taking ELEVIT with IODINE, talk to your pharmacist, midwife or doctor.
- Do not give ELEVIT with IODINE to children.
- ELEVIT with IODINE is only for women who are trying to become pregnant, and those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.?
- Store below 25 degree Celsius. Protect from heat and moisture.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.