Glycerol Suppositories is a fast and gentle way to relieve occasional constipation. It Helps produce bowel in as short as 15 to 60 minutes because of its osmotic action. It is safe and easy to insert.How can using Glycerol Suppositories Help me?
What sizes are available?
- Because it is a fast acting and gentle way to relieve occasional constipation.
- Because it is safe to use by infants, children and adults.
- Because you can buy it without prescription.
- Because it is very easy to insert.
- Buy discreetly online and have it delivered to your door
- Glycerol Suppositories 2.8g BP for Adults
- Recommended for adults and children over 12 years of age
- Glycerol Suppositories 1.4g for Children
- Recommended for children between 1 and 12 years of age
- Glycerol Suppositories 0.7g for Infants
- Recommended for infants birth to 12 months of age
- Note that all sizes are available in packs of 12's.
Have you been suffering from occasional constipation or irregular bowel movement? Do you often feel that your stools are hardened and are difficult to pass? Studies have shown that constipation is one of the leading causes of colourectal cancer and other degenerative diseases. It is supported by the fact that if the feces stay longer in the body it produces toxins that harm the body. And the longer the waste stay in your system, the more toxins are building up.
It's a good thing that with the use of Glycerol Suppositories, you can get fast acting and gentle Help to get relief from constipation. These are solid cylindrical shaped medication that assists in allowing an easy passage of hardened stool because it draws liquid into the stool making it softer.How Glycerol Suppositories work?
By acting in three ways: lubricating, hydrating and irritating the muscle of the rectum is produces the following results:
What are the ingredients of this product?
- It lubricates the interior of the rectum and it enables a solid slide of the feces towards the anal canal. It allows for a rapid and painless expulsion of feces; thereby, preventing the appearance of anal fissures.
- It hydrates the feces by drawing water from other tissues to soften and hydrate hardened stool.
- It irritates the rectal muscles, which coordinates so that it can move more efficiently for a smoother and effortless release.
Direction for Usage:
- Active Ingredient: Glycerin
- Also contains gelatin and water.
- It does not contain lactose, sucrose or gluten.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
- To remove suppository, tear one from the strip along the perforation.
- Peel it from the container by pulling apart the tabs at the top of the suppository.
- If suppository is soft, place in refrigerator for 30 minutes prior to use.
- Moisten the tip of the suppository with water before insertion.
- Insert one suppository well up in the rectum (back passage) and allow to remain for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Lie on one side and pull up knees. Gently insert suppository, pointed end first, high into the rectum.
- It is not necessary for the entire suppository to melt to obtain satisfactory results.
- Onset of action usually between 15 to 60 minutes.
- If you are not sure how to use a suppository, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
EMBARRASSMENT FREE SHOPPINGPRIVATE
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep it away from the sight and reach of young children.
- Discontinue use if you experience any irritations.
- Buy the items you need online from the privacy of your own homeEASY
- No embarrassing charges on your credit card billDISCREET
- Discreetly packaged in a courier bag and delivered to your door.BLUSH FREE
- No blushing when you run into someone you know at your local store.RESEARCH
- Learn more about the products you're interested in without prying eyes.No need to find a park at your local shop buy Glycerol Suppositories online at great price shipping nationwide to your door.
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE