Buy Hydrocourtisone .5% Cream
This a 1% hydrocourtisone creat for the treatment of minor skin irritations itching and rashes associated with eczema, dermatitis, insect bites, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, jewellery, sunburn and prickly heat.
A thin film should be applied to the affected area three to four times daily (do not use on an open wound or if you are hyper sensitive to the ingredients)/
Warnings and Precautions
- Although extensive use of hydrocortisone has not revealed evidence that enough hydrocortisone is absorbed to have systemic effects, greater absorption because of misuse or individual variability or unusual sensitivity could lead, at least theoretically, to a systemic effect.
- Patients are advised to contact their physician if the condition under treatment worsens or if symptoms persist for more than seven days or if symptoms clear and occur again within a few days.
- Hydrocortisone is not recommended for use in children under two years of age.
- Hydrocortisone should not be used for external feminine itching if a vaginal discharge is present. It is not to be used for external anal itching if bleeding is present.
- Contact with the eyes should be avoided.
- If the product is applied with the fingertips, hands should be washed afterwards.
Local irritations, secondary infections, skin atrophy. Loss of skin collagen and subcutaneous atrophy with long term use. Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE