Lacteeze Extra Strength Tablets 10s
- Got lactose Intolerance?
- Dairy Allergies?
- Suffer from Bloating? Abdominal Cramps, Flatulence and Diarrhea after eating dairy products?
These chewable tablets are suitable for adults and come in a natural mint flavour. Lacteeze is a natural supplement containing lactase an enzyme found in the digestive system so it is drug and medicine free. It works by support your bodies digestion of dairy products without symptoms of lactose intolerance such as bloating, flatulence and cramps. These chewable tablets are suitable for adults and come in a natural mint flavour.Who can use this product?
- Mothers Breast Feeding Dairy Intolerant Babies.
- Children ages 2 to 12 years of age
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Yeast Free.
- It is suitable for vegetarians.
- It is natural so will not interfere with other medications.
- have been shown to reduce crying time in babies with colic by up to 45% in 2001 study by Dr Dipak Kanabar, consultant paediatric gastroenterologist at Guy's Hospital, London published in the Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics in October 2001.
How do I take Lacteeze?
Simply chew 1-3 tablets immediately before consuming dairy products. The effect of the tablets is temporary - maximum 1 hour. If after 1 hour you want to consume more dairy, you should repeat the dose.
"What is in Lacteeze?"
Dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, lactase (4,000 FCC lactase units), calcium stearate and natural mint flavour.
Lactase source: Aspergillus
* Gluten Free/ Dairy Free/ no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE