Mucinex Expectorant 12 Hr Tablets 10s
Mucinex Expectorant 12 Hr Tablet helps relieve chest Supplements . It is formulated with a unique bi-layer tablet - the immediate release layer works immediately while the extended release layer provides relief for up to 12 hours.What is coughing?
Coughing is not a disease in itself but rather a symptom of an underlying condition. When a person coughs, it means that the body is removing foreign substances or mucus from the lungs and upper airway passages.What are the types of Cough?
There are two basic types of cough: the productive and nonproductive cough. Productive cough is when it produces phlegm or mucus whereas an unproductive cough is dry and does not produce phlegm.What are the common causes of cough?
There are many reasons why a person coughs and it can be caused by either viral or bacterial infection. It can also be caused by an allergic reaction or chronic disease such as COPD or asthma.
Mucinex Expectorant 12 Hr Tablet helps relieve chest Supplements . It is formulated with a unique bi-layer tablet - the immediate release layer works immediately while the extended release layer provides relief for up to 12 hours.What are the advantages of Mucinex Expectorant 12 Hr Tablets?
What is contained in this product?
- Thins and loosens mucus or phlegm to help relieve chest Supplements
- Makes the coughs more productive
- Comes in a bi-layer formulation
Guaiphenesin 600mg.What is dosage recommendation?
No need to find a park at your local shop buy Mucinex Expectorant 12 Hr Tablets 10s online at great price shipping nationwide to your door.
- Swallow tablet whole with a full glass of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break tablet.
- Adults and children 12 years and over may take 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Are there any warnings and precautions?
- Do not take with other products for the relief of colds, flu or cough without medical advice.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Taking significantly more than the maximum dose, for long periods, may increase the risk of developing kidney stones.
- Seek medical advice if your cough worsens or does not go away after 3 days.
- Do not use if blister is torn or damaged.
- If taking prescription medication check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE