Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray 10ml (Xylometazoline hydrochloride)
Help relieve a congested nasal passage with otrivine, suitable for use on congested nasal passages due to hay fever, cold and flu.
This Pharmacy Only Medicine is Available without prescription from New Zealand Pharmacies. We offer WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on this product.What are the active ingredients?
Xylometazoline hydrochlorideWhat is the dosage?
Blow your nose to remove all obstructions. Remove the protective cap and prime the spray pump several times until the spray is visible (now it is ready to use). Now Spray into the nasal passage
Adults and Children Over 12 Years Old - One to Two sprays per nostril two to three times a dayHow long does it take to work?
Instant relief once you spray it in your nose it takes minutes to work and last for hours.Are there any warnings or precautions?
- Side effects may including burning in the nose or throat, local irritation, dry nasal mucosa, nausea, headaches.
- Do not use for more than 5 days continuously
- Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if you are pregnant, lactating, have hypertension, cardiovascular disease or thyroid disease.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Discard within 4 weeks of opening.
- Protect from Head.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE