Sea Band WristBand is a clinically tested wristband that aids in providing relief from symptoms associated with morning sicknees and travel sicknees. And because there are no drugs involved, you are assured that it is safe to use without causing any side effects.What are the benefits and features of SeaBand WristBand?
- It is clinically tested to be effective.
- It is re-usable.
- It may Help provide relief from symptoms associated with morning sicknees and travel sicknees.
- It does not contain drugs so there are no side effects.
- It is trusted and used by doctors and in hospitals.
- Works using acupressure points on the wrist for natural relief.
Travelling is great if you want to experience the great outdoor and explore the world. However, there are times when travelling is less than fun as we start to suffer from a common sicknees associated with travelling called motion sicknees.What are the symptoms of motion sicknees?
It comes with it symptoms that are not only uncomfortable but can also be debilitating; such are: nausea, vomiting, weaknees and skin pallor. You know when motion sicknees is coming when you start feeling drowsy or dizzy then your stomach will feel distressed that will eventually lead to nausea and vomiting.
There are various remedies for preventing the onset of travel or motion sicknees. And one of these is the use of acupressure.How does SeaBand work?
The SeaBand wristband is designed with a bead sewn into the wristband. The bead is positioned precisely on the P-6 acuppresure point of the wrist. When the band is tightened snugly into the wrist, it applies a constant pressure to this point known as P-6 and this interrupts the nervous system signalling the body of nausea symptoms. The principle is very similar to acupuncture except that it does not use needles.How can I use this product?Simply follow these steps:Step 1
- Place SeaBand on either wrist.Step 2
- Position the wristband to the center on underside of wrist targeting to the P-6 acupressure point.
Please see the diagram below to get the actual sight of P-6 acupressure point correctly.Step 3
- Using your other hand, tighten the strap of the wristband until you feel that the band is snug but still comfortable.Step 4
- Secure the band by pressing down on adhesive square.Are there any warnings and precautions?
Keep it away from the sight and reach of young children.No need to find a park at your local shop, buy SeaBand Wristband online at a great price shipping nationwide to your door.
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE