Telfast Tablet 180mg 30 tablets Pack
To get 24 hours relief from symptoms of hay fever and other forms of allergic reactions take Telfast Tablet 180mg 30 Tablets Pack. It Helps relieve symptoms such as: persistent sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, itchy throat, itchy nose as well as runny nose. It may also relieve hives, welts as well as other forms of skin allergic reactions.What are the benefits and features of Telfast Tablet 180mg?
Provides 24 hours of relief from symptoms associated with Hayfever and other forms of allergies.
One dose, takes effect for 24 hours.
Allergies come in many forms. But the most usual is a seasonal hay fever that seem to spurt during spring when pollens are very much present in the air. This because during this season, the plants pollinate and produce a multitude of pollens to regenerate and reproduce.
There are certain individuals who suffer from what is most commonly known as seasonal rhinitis as well as seasonal conjunctivitis. Some of its widely experienced symptoms are: persistent sneezing, clogged nose, runny nose, teary and itchy eyes, or sometimes red eyes with burning sensation.What is in this product?
Fexofenadine Hydrochloride 180mg.What is the recommended dosage?
Are there any warnings and precautions?
- For adults and children who are 12 years old and above, it is recommended that they take one tablet once a day.
- It is best taken with water, with or without food.
No need to find a park at your local shop, buy Telfast Tablet 180mg online at a great price shipping nationwide to your door.
- Do not take double dose of this product. In case you miss your dose but suddenly remembered and the time is still far from your next dose, take it as usual. However, if the time that you remembered taking it is close to your next dosage, skip it and just wait for your next dose.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to taking Telfast if: you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have kidney or liver problems.
- It is very unlikely to cause drowsiness but in case you do, please refrain from driving or operating heavy machineries.
- Keep it away from the sight and reach of young children.
- There may be instances that you will experience the following side effects: headache, fatigue, dry mouth and sleeplessness.
- Store it in a cool dry place, ideally below 25 degrees celsius or 75 degrees Farenheit.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE