Vosol Ear Drops 35ml
Children as well as adults who love to swim or spend a lot of time under water are quite prone to developing "swimmer's ear".
It is a condition that is usually characterized by itchy, sore and red ear canal. However, there are certain cases that it can lead to more severe infection such that symptoms can be accompanied with foul smelling discharge, swollen ear canal and swollen or tender lymph nodes present around the ear area.
If you or your child is having these symptoms, it may be best to use Vosol Ear Drops because it may Help prevent progression of swimmer's ear to infection. It absorbs moisture, kills bacteria and stops the growth of fungi so it can assist in minimizing the effects of swimmer's ear.What are the benefits and features of Vosol Ear Drops?
What are the active ingredients?
- Helps provide complete care for swimmer's ear.
- Aids in treating and preventing painful ear infection.
- Absorbs moisture, kill bacteria and stops growth of fungi.
Propylene glycol diacetate 2.8%, Acetic acid 2.2%.Direction for Use:
Are there any warnings and precautions?
- To use it as prevention, place 2 drops in each ear 2x during the day, morning and evening.
- As treatment for infection, you must first clean the ear wax and debris very carefully.
- Then place 5 drops into the affected ear 3 to 4 times during the day.
- You may also use on the unaffected ear to prevent spread of infection by placing 2 drops two times each day.
No need to find a park at your local shop, buy Vosol Ear Drops now online at a great price shipping nationwide to your door.
- Store below 25 degrees celsius.
- Keep it away from the sight and reach of young children.
- It should not be used under the following conditions:
- if there is discharge from the ear
- if there is ear grommets
- if there is perforated eardrum
Easy 60 Day Returns
We stand behind every product we sell. MORE HERE